A dining room table centerpiece to a dinner area is like a statement jewel to a fashion-oriented lady. Seats surround a stylish table and then comes the free-standing piece that draws all eyes to your eating area.
But you have to do it right to get it right! A well-thought out centerpiece must blend with all components of your design such as furniture, flooring and theme color.
Again, it shouldn’t interfere with your dining table’s functionality. In fact, it should multitask as an embodiment of beauty and a storage area.
Surprisingly, some of the best centerpieces are DIY, so nothing can stop you if you fancy the idea of one but money is a scarce resource.
But how do you design a centerpiece that stands out?
Centerpiece: How to Style like Pro
Follow these tips to install a focal piece on your dining table like an expert.
- Don’t add a central piece that affects your dining area’s functionality. It shouldn’t be too small or too big.
- If you like, you can choose a single free standing décor on an empty table or go with a conspicuous one amid an arranged table.
- Hanging pieces are an excellent way to complement your table pieces and achieve a more stylish appeal. Lights are a standard but you can be as creative as you wish.
- All terms and conditions apply when it comes to color— it must harmonize or contrast perfectly.
Lastly, be creative. Don’t be afraid to use anything just because it has never been tried before.
6 Unique Ideas for Your Dining Room Table Centerpiece
1. Add a candle island
Candles are common in dining rooms but a clever island can help you achieve the perfect dining room table centerpiece.
You can either have free-standing candles or a arrange a candle-stand at place it at the center
2. Centrally-placed pots and vases
Pots and vases are a classic that never fails. Use the pots to hold flowers and greens to and some décor or lighting overheard.
3. Add a free-standing fruit tray or basket of produce
A full fruit tray, or a basket of produce, are a great way to achieve a nature-inspired central piece.
Flaunt fresh fruits and veggies on stylish baskets or trays in the middle of you dining table for a colorful appeal.
4. Add a central fish pot
The midpoint of your dining table can be the home to aquatic life. Place a fish pot at the center of your table and complement with an overhead piece.
You can also add small vase-garden around your fish pot to achieve an earth-inspired centerpiece.
5. The Wine-bottle pack centerpiece
A pack of wine bottles standing at the epicenter of a dining table can make an attractive centerpiece.
Arrange bottles of different lengths, styles and color to get a unique charm.
6. Central Real-garden on a table
A middle-placed real flower or herb garden is a natural way to achieve a one-of-a-kind dining room table centerpiece. And you can do that in many different ways. It looks even more appealing when you build a garden into the table.