We are touring an incredible modern home with garage full of supercars!
The property location is 712 Lakeshore Boulevard, Incline Village, NV
This award-winning Incline Village lake view home showcases dramatic mountain modern luxury architecture as art without sacrificing the purposeful function for daily living. Designed for a family occupying the home as a primary residence, this contemporary beach house highlights form, function, location, and spectacular views of Lake Tahoe.
Set on the exclusive Lakeshore Boulevard, this minimalist yet expansive home uses steel, eucalyptus wood, glass, and concrete to create a timeless contemporary design that connects the surrounding, breathtaking landscape. The design features small slit-like windows, inspired by the architectural cutouts of artist Gordon Matta-Clark. The slender transparencies cast slivers of sunlight onto the polished black concrete floors, creating a floating sensation of being on water. The house is meticulously designed so that all lines fall onto a grid pattern where both the lines and the materials themselves extend from the inside to the outside of the home seamlessly.
This uninterrupted connection to the outside, in addition to the slide away walls, accordion windows, and floor-to-ceiling windows, all together create a setting that is harmonious with the natural setting.” The painstaking attention to detail is truly unparalleled. The custom cabinetry comes from a single fallen reclaimed eucalyptus tree in Half Moon Bay, installed so the knot line can be followed across all the cabinets.
A single curve in the home can be found on the steel “magic carpet” walkway, which could only be achieved by sourcing railroad machinery to bend the steel.
The aqua blue door was painted by a custom automotive painter to master the perfect coat of color. Everywhere you turn, there is a perfect subtle detail with a story that exemplifies feat in design.
- Lake Views
- Award-Winning Design
- Gourmet Kitchen with Dual Bosch Dishwashers, Triple Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezers, Beverage Fridge, Hidden Drawer Microwave, Viking Range with Custom Hood, Three Sinks, Coffee Bar, Hidden Appliance Garages & 98 Hidden Power Outlets
- 21′ High Great Room Ceilings
- Subterranean 2,388 Square Foot Collector Car Garage with 10′ Ceilings Providing Room for up to 10 Cars (along with many bicycles, motorcycles, and snow toys), Wired for Multiple Electric Cars and Car Storage Lifts
- Level Driveway Leading to Private Car Courtyard and Garage
- Hydronic Heated Garage Floors With Drains and Easy-to-Clean Epoxy Flooring
- Gym with Hydronic Heating, Industrial Gym Flooring, Mirrored Walls, & In-Floor Outlets
- Lakeview Third-Story Terrace with Hot Springs Grande/XL Saltwater Hot Tub, Weatherproof TV and Audio, & Gas Fireplace
- Large Landscaped Yard with Privacy
- Engineered Sound-Absorbing Ceiling and BASWA Phon Acoustically Engineered Walls
- Bedroom Doors are Solid Core Wood with Acoustic Seal
- Two Offices & Play Loft / Rec Room
- Backyard Patio Connects to Kitchen with Accordion Windows and Bar Seating
- Custom Three-Story “Art Piece” Staircase
- Sonance Integrated Audio System with 15+ Outdoor Subterranean Subwoofers
- Lutron Lighting
- Savant Audio Video Distribution System
- Hydronic Heat Throughout, Three AC Zones, Nest Thermostats
- Master Suite with His & Hers Closets, Toilet Room, Storage Closets, Soak Tub, Large Glass Shower with Rain Showerhead
- Guest Suite with Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Doors That Open to the Terrace
- All Bathrooms Have Quiet Fans
- Mud Room with Built-In Lockers & Storage
- Passive Solar and Concrete Thermal Massing Provide Stable Temperatures
- 10′ “Big Ass Ceiling Fan” in Great Room